Friday 30 September 2016

process and production indesign helvetica document, illustrator brockmann poster and photo shop grey scale photos




In todays session of process and production we learned a few basic tools from indesign and photoshop. I will be showing you the work that I created in this session and what I did to create it.

The main techneques we learned were how to covert images into gray scale and also into bitmap, we also learnt how to create a very print looking image in photoshop. As well as learning how to create a layout in indesign and how to create a bouble page spread and recreated the gutenberg bible using the layout and double page spread we had created. 


The images below or my recreations of the gutenberg bible this task really helped me understand using layout, typefaces and text format in idesign. I didnt know very much indesign but I feel I can now confidently use idesign basiaclly within my work.




 After we then further explored layout and type indesign by recruiting this Joseph Muller-brockmann
poster I had lots fun doing this and taught me more skills to use in indesign.

We then created bitmap and grey scale images which I didn't know how to use before this task which also really helped my understanding and improve my skills in photoshop.